IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE
North Air is closely monitoring the situation with regards to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This includes close attention to the latest guidance from the UK Government, NHS and Public Health Authorities. Following the most recent government advice we have revised our current working arrangements and have formally invoked our Business Continuity Plan. Our top priority is the welfare of our employees, as well as maintaining a high level of service, safety and stability for our customers where required in keeping essential flights operational and playing our part in supporting the airlines and fuel suppliers through this unprecedented period.
The measures we continue to take are as follows:
- In line with our tested plans, all employees who are able to work from home are doing so.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation with regard to our employees’ working arrangements to ensure their ongoing safety.
- We are maintaining regular communication with our sites reiterating public health guidance.
- We have introduced additional hygiene measures at our sites, for example, monitoring individuals’ body temperature, hand sanitiser, wipes and as a precautionary measure, deep cleaning activities across all sites.
- A ban is in place on all non-essential travel.
- Any large internal and external events/activities have been cancelled.
- We are following guidance on self-isolation for any employees in accordance with latest public health requirements.
- Any non-essential supplier visits to our sites have been stopped.
- Any remaining external visitors, before being allowed access, will be required to confirm they are not showing symptoms of COVID-19, do not have household members who have COVID-19 or are being tested and have not come into contact with anyone who is confirmed to have it. Visitors are also required to follow our hygiene guidelines.
For updates from authorities, please visit the links provided below:
We continue to review our actions on a daily basis, closely following Government advice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our outstanding staff for their unending dedication, loyalty, approach to safety and hard work at this difficult time and we wish them and their families a safe and healthy transition through this challenging period.